filters
city:
category:
product:
Show
Please do not use this service, it is a scam, and when you call to cancel services, they will tell you that they will without providing you a confirmation number, when I contacted them they agreed to cancel and this morning I looked into my bank account and saw that...

Thanks boy am I glad I read the reviews thank you you saved me from this nightmare as if what's happening is not enough..so thanks for sharing

Niecy

Thanks i were just about to enroll and I decided to check the reviews FIRST...... I'm sorry for your mishaps but I thank you dearly for the heads up SCAM ALERT.....

Reply to reviews
this company has a great scam. they have no contact info for them. DO NOT use their service. all you have to do if you have a mobile phone to get cheap calls is have your cellular provider change your number to a local number of where your loved one is detained. even...
Reply to reviews
Securtel said they find the lowest rate which it does not it is higher. They gave me a number & compared the rate to a 5 minute call on Securus which was .81. A 30min call on Securus for me is 4.87. On Securtel number a 29 min call is 4.99. It says it charge per call...
1.4

Securtel - I sighned ul for my boyfriend In Jail

#1092026
He cant use it

Securtel - Refund

Securtel
I was tryin to put mins on my phone for securtec,and i would like a refund to my card

Securtel - I need a refund

Securtel
I want a refund i was way over charged

Securtel - Constumer

Securtel
My postcards have all been sent out of the same post card and my intion was to only send that one i log into my email and all the post cards i paid are being delivered and i log back into sercure tel it stats add funds i don't appreciate this

Securtel - Unauthorized charges to my visa

Securtel
07/27/2017 my visa under trina miranda was charged an unautherized charge in thev mount of $45.98 i did not authorize this transaction and already put ib a dispute with my bank, i want a complete fund transaction to my account as soon as possible please thank you my email is tri2150388@maricopa.edu my cell number is 4807294982

Securtel - Ecperience with company

2.2
Experience has been fine.how ever money was taken feom my account that. Was not authorized by me
Style and Design

SecurTel not answering calls for refund

Securtel
They are trying to keep my money. I keep calling Customer Service and they aren't answering the phone.

Securtel - Pissed

Securtel
I want my refund i this is the wrong account and i cant talk to any one im getting really pissed off
Show

Securtel - CALL me now I spent money with y'all and can't even use it.8643779584

Securtel
Im pissed im havin to pay for every call by each one and i paid for yalls 3 month plan...CALL ME ASAP OR IM MAKIN A REPORT

Securtel - Neber pick up only answer machine

Securtel
I traid to contac and no answer

Securtel - False Advertising

Securtel
Their advertising is deceptive. They say unlimited calls and minutes. They don't tell you that you still have to pay Securus Tech and set up an account. Then, they'll only give you a partial refund. We'll see if they actually process the refund.

Securtel - Charges

Securtel
Hello, my name is Trina Brown and I paid for the unlimited jail calls for 3 months and I am still getting charged to talk to my lover can someone pls tell me what's going on and I would like to get a refund if this can't be fixed .. my number is 9809395146 my email Is trinabrown84@icloud.com

Securtel - More info

Securtel
Would like to get a phone number for a loved one in jail. But need to know what type of cards we can pay with.
Show

Securtel - Worst didn't do nothing wouldn't recommend if there in private prisons

Securtel
It happen like a week ago and I still haven't got my money back

Securtel - Requested refund, when can I expect my refund

Securtel
I signed up for an account around the 28th of May and realized this account would be for only one number and I need more than one number so cancelled the service and requested a refund. How long will it take to get a refund. Please advise. Thank you
Show

Securtel - Canceled my order it was to much never received my money or phone number sense April 26

1.8
Need my money back got charged $45.56 on 4 26 17 only wanted $7.00 then i cancled and have not gotten my Mpney

Securtel - Get intouch

Need to get intouch.please

Securtel - I want a refund

Securtel
Didnt work.ripped off. Smh.i can't afford to waste money.my love one needs that.and i thought you were a good company. You are robbing people of there hard earn money. Really hundred words Or it wont go through. Im calling my bank and reporting you. How about that. I want my money now.im not going through crazy stuff
Show

Securtel - This is a ripe off.i don't have money to waste.

Securtel
I need to speak to someone

Securtel - Bulls&$t

Securtel
This is a scam they just take your money and it don't help you in and way

Securtel - Scammers

Securtel
Never got a number...Took $45.95 off my card...Never got a call...Can't find a reachable #...I'm pissed it's a scam...Called one # said I didn't have an account with them...Wtf...
Show
Securtel - I want my $45 refunded ASAP!!!!
1/1

Securtel - I want my $45 refunded ASAP!!!!

Securtel
You'll charged my *** account $45 & i canceled this service 2 mins after i set it up.....I have the e-mail you sent me so why the *** is my card charged?!!!!!!

Securtel - Withdrew money for creating an account

Securtel
I did nlt read small print in terms and conditions. I only created an username and password. Next thing I know almost $46 was taken off my debit card. My loved one wasnt even in the system to recieve calls. So I called dor my refund and told me $9.99 was non refundable. So i basically paid $10 to have a username and password on their site!!!

Short Review on April 18, 2017

5.0
to see if you have a plan for tdcj unlimited monthly plans

Short Review on April 16, 2017

Securtel
Won't my refund money back

Short Review on April 08, 2017

Securtel
My money was taking my debit card and I thought y'all were secured tech .Com

Short Review on April 06, 2017

Securtel
Nothig.hang up.the phone hung up

Securtel Unlimited Phone Plan Review

Securtel
Not what i wanted.refund send my money back *** now