Securtel Customer Service
- (561) 600-9357
does not support this feature.
Currently you can call only US numbers.
SecurTel provides inmate calling services. The company was founded in June 1991. Its headquarters is based in Boca Raton, Florida, United States. SecurTel provides Local Connect Jail Call Services and SecurTel Inmate Calling Services. The company assigns all clients who sign up with a phone number. All inmate calls from jail or prison require clients to have an account. The company does not limit the talk time. It provides unlimited minutes per months and unlimited calls per month. There are no activation, connection, and disconnection fees. SecurTel’s Jail Call Number works for all federal prisons, state prisons, and county jails. The service can be cancelled any time.
Securtel is ranked 364 out of 1793 in Telecommunications category
Number of Reviews
Number of Comments
Compare Securtel to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future
Where Reviews Came From
- Gainesville, Florida, United States
- Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Detroit, Michigan, United States
- Topeka, Kansas, United States
- Eastover, South Carolina, United States
- Sacramento, California, United States
- Corona, California, United States
- Longview, Texas, United States
- Houston, Texas, United States
- Memphis, Tennessee, United States