1.2
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Its very quick and easy for them to take your credit card info and charge a high price, but just about impossible to set up!They gave me some strange number for my loved one to call when they are only allowed to call certain pre approved numbers!

But you won't know this until AFTER they've taken your money!! Once I was finally able to log in to my account, I decided to send electonic post cards with pictures attached (which was certainly cool, especially since the phone situation is a bust) come to find out AFTER payment was deducted it takes weeks for your loved one to receive, if ever! MEANWHILE, STILL HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO GET A CALL THROUGH!

No customer service representatives to actually speak with to help resolve my issues.Spent a decent amount on credit and have no use for it,....money thrown away!

Review about: Securtel Inmate Phone Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Typical bull$#!& when you try and get an straight answer - their written response is not even in proper English... they are not in the US, but the owner is... the FBI should be knocking on his door

Georgeben

Dear All,

First of all i sorry everyone for this inconvenience.One thing i want to clear that we are not scammer, we are here for helping people by providing great services at lowest rates.

We consider our customers Assets of our company.

We respect them a lot, there can be issue in our support service in past but now we have made it active.If you still face any issue then you can email me directly at securtelus@aol.com.

Thanks

Regard

Official Representative from Securtel

Total Scam. No refund or any type of customer service.

Houston, Texas, United States #1332695

It seem like we all need a refund. Waste of money.