Coverage Area
Style and Design

If it was a option i would give these son's of *** a negative 10 rating !!!! My bank account was charged and I did not authorize for this shitty site to charge me.

I actually backed out completely of the process and these crooks still charged my bank .. I have called and emailed these son's of *** without any success. The number they provide is just a recording and the support email option is a bigger joke then the number . I have called and emailed these bastards all day with absolutely no response .

I am already struggling to take care of my family without financial help due to my husband being incarcerated and this piece of *** company is taking advantage of people like myself and countless other who are wanting to stay in contact with their loved ones behind bars . My suggestion to any and all victims of this site/company is to contact the Better Business Bureau's and file a complaint as well as calling your bank and have them to file a dispute. Your bank will take it from there . These lousy scam artist can take our money because we do not have the legal power like our banks .

All I wanted was my $50 refund along with a *** response .... now they can deal with my banks legal power.

Review about: Securtel Account.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments