Product: Securtel Unlimited Phone Plan Clear all filters (7 of 7 reviews match)
filters
seller:
state:
city:
product:
FIRST SECURUSTECH RIPPED ME OFF EVERYTIME I HAVE TO ANSWER MY PHONE AND ACCEPT CHARGES AT TEN TIMES THE LONG DISTANCE RATE.BUT NOW, I HAVE BEEN PROMISED TO SAVE MONEY ON THESE CALLS ONLY TO HAVE YET ANOTHER SCAM COMPANY CHARGE ME FOR THE SAME CALL. IT DOESN'T SURPRISE...
Product
Securtel Unlimited Phone Plan
Reply to reviews

Securtel - CALL me now I spent money with y'all and can't even use it.8643779584

Im pissed im havin to pay for every call by each one and i paid for yalls 3 month plan...CALL ME ASAP OR IM MAKIN A REPORT

Securtel - False Advertising

Their advertising is deceptive. They say unlimited calls and minutes. They don't tell you that you still have to pay Securus Tech and set up an account. Then, they'll only give you a partial refund. We'll see if they actually process the refund.

Securtel - Charges

Hello, my name is Trina Brown and I paid for the unlimited jail calls for 3 months and I am still getting charged to talk to my lover can someone pls tell me what's going on and I would like to get a refund if this can't be fixed .. my number is 9809395146 my email Is trinabrown84@icloud.com

Securtel - I want a refund

Didnt work.ripped off. Smh.i can't afford to waste money.my love one needs that.and i thought you were a good company. You are robbing people of there hard earn money. Really hundred words Or it wont go through. Im calling my bank and reporting you. How about that. I want my money now.im not going through crazy stuff

Securtel Unlimited Phone Plan Review

Want a refund the service sucks and i cant use the services

Securtel Unlimited Phone Plan Review

I purchased a unlimited calling plan for 29.99.....I didn't work!!!! I want my money put back onto my credit catd! 4143 9700 0314 7307 Visa!!! Can somebody call me when it has been completed? 3302686964